right-click, save as
- Download the zip file and unzip it.
- Upload the files to your webspace or a free image hosting service (eg.
- Go to the admin
- Type in:
moodtheme_create "Keanu Reeves " "Keanu Reeves mood
theme by herdivineshadow"
- Click "execute". You'll be given an i.d. number for your mood
theme, make a note of it.
- Open the "moodtheme.txt" file from the opened zip file and replace
where it has "12345" with the number you were just given.
moodtheme_setpic 12345 90 http://www.yoururlhere.com/accomplished.jpg
(the bit bolded above)
- Replace where it says "www.yoururlhere.com" with the url of your webspace
or photobucket album.
- Copy everything from the text file and paste it into the admin console
and click "execute". Your mood theme should now be installed.
- Go to the Custom
Mood Editor page and click on the "use" button next to your
newly installed mood theme to begin using it.
- Alternatively, you can also use the custom mood editor to install the mood
theme, but it's probably quicker to use the admin console.
NB: The Keanu Reeves mood theme has one mood icon with a shot of a bare bum.
If you don't want Keanu's naked buttocks appearing in your journal, replace
the "naughty" mood icon with another.